Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pain and bleeding during sex. Normal?

hi i want to ask that i,m 23 yrs old i,m married me n my husband had sex but for two months it was normal but for last two days we had sex n i felt like hes hitting something i felt sooo much pain and bleeding , but it went for 1 hour slightly today again we had sex n i felt same sever pain n then bleeding plz tell me is it normal?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Before Intercourse must forplay 30 min and when your vagina get wetness then you start intercourse , with dry vagina intercourse can be painful. Request to your husband to perform slowly and use comfortable position for sex. If you still facing blood and too much pain visit your doctor clinic .
Answered: Mon, 5 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Usman Ali's  Response
Bleeding from the vagina either during or just after sexual intercourse is never normal and should always be checked by a doctor.
Answered: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor