Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pain above elbow, moving to palms, after exercising, not tennis or golfer elbow. Causes?

hi , i have been working out in gym for 2 or 3 months now.i used to work out before this as well last year and the year before.i have developed some pain above the elbow which runs straight from above elbow region to palm..i have seeked doctors advice and he said it is not tennis elbow or golfer elbow or others..please tell me what is this pain and how to cure it?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
If tennis elbow has been ruled out then a nerve irritation in the area is the likely cause of your symptoms. A nerve conduction study will help in confirmation of the diagnosis. A local steroid injection is likely to help you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sun, 9 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor