Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

PCOD, trying for pregnancy, prescribed Bigomet and advised daily exercise. Will it help?

Hi, I want to get pregnant. I got married before last 2.5 years. Initially I have been told by my doctor that I have PCOD . My doctor suggests me to do exercise regularly and she suggested me to take Bigomet 500mg thrice a day for at least 3 months. My question is will I get pregnant with the help of this medicine or I have to change any medicine. i am getting frustration due to my problem. My age now 28 years. All other reports are normal as per my doctor. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
magnetotheray treatment;- drink magnatic water charged with both poleof med. power magnet thrice aday till u get prignant and report after three month
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor