Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

PCOD, on treatment since 3 months, on diet, maintaining weight. Healing time?

Hi Doctor, I am 27 years old. I am having PCOD problem and my wight is 60, and height is 5.7.. I am taking treatment for 3 months. I am maintaining the same weight for past 4 months. How do i know, am i recovering from this problem. How much time it will take to cure.. Treatment is enough for an issue ? orelse can i take anyother diet? Pls suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. The treatment you are taking at present is good and as you are maintaining your weight you will get well soon. The only thing you can do to find out about the disease is ultrasound as you can compare the new report with previous reports. You can check about PCOS diet in web as there it is mentioned clearly what to take and what will help you. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor