Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

PCOD, irregular periods. Want to have a baby. Advise ?

My name is AAAAAA Age (24), Weight 63, height 5.0 and My Hubby name is AAAAAA, Age (27), his weight is 60, hight 5.5. Marriage - 4 years. His health condition is normal. NO baby for me. My health problem is PCO . irregular periods (more than 2 - 3 months). I want baby. I want clear my irregular periods. I like childrens but i can nt. Please any tips for my health
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Tips for your health
1. Avoid oily, spicy food.
2. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables.
3. Do at least 30min. of sweat inducing exercise daily (Walking/Running/Skipping/swimming)
Above 3 things will help reduce your weight. Even if your weight is not reduced much, these will help in making periods regular, also help in avoiding diabetes (PCO women are at high risk for diabetes).
Regarding infertility problem, you are having irregular periods & mostly not making eggs monthly(anovulation), for which you can try ovulation induction with simple tablets in consultation with your doctor if your tubes are OK & husband's semen analysis is fine.
This advice should help you getting pregnant fast.
Answered: Wed, 10 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see first don't lose hope having pco may conceive so be optimistic .u have to loose ur weight because as per your height your weight may be around 50 to 55 kg so do regular exercise and yoga.first thing your period become regular then ur chance of pregnancy increase.if his semen report normal then ur husband not required any treatment.u concern any gynec for your problem.i hope for best.
Answered: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor