Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

PCOD, going for follicular study, not conceiving, thyroid problem

i had found pcod before 4 years.that time taken medicine and period become running days i have found pcod back.
i am taking treatment for that for five months and now doctor refer for the fertyl 50 mg.and continue medicine with folizorb and G-REG-SR-500 mg. and going for follicular study but still not conceive. i found problem of thyroid but now its in control for that i taken thyome 75
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Your thyroid is under control so this is not a cause of concern.
You are taking fertyl ( CLOMIFENE) and G -reg sr 500 mg for pcod .
The treatment is in right direction because fertyl is for stimulation of follicle , while sr is a treatment of pcod i.e both type of treatment is continue . Now from 5 months you stated this treatment of pcod.
But you did,'t mention the duration of treatment for conception.
If it started just 1-2 month back than please wait for 4-5 month for conception.
However study of follicle for ovulation is very important so for go this.
Regular treatment and contact with your treating doctor is important .
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor