Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

PCOD, done follicular study, taking Susten. When should I have sex to conceive again?

hi, i am 27 years old and i am PCOD patient. before my marriage i m having irregular period i went to the doctor she advice me Diane-35 and benforce i had those tablet even after my marriage.i got married on 21st jul 2011.i skip the tablet in april 2011 but my period was regular till oct2012.after that again i starts diane 35 and benforce but no progress i notice i changed the doctor now my present doctor ask me to do some test( blood , urine )and she advice me glucaphage ,zevit.then she ask me to do folicular study on 16day of my period my ovulation starts and on 14th and 15day my doctor ask me to have sex.from 17th day i am using susten vt is my 19th day i don t understand when do i have again sex to concieve did it required or not to get pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi madam.
Well you don't get frustrated because you have fair chances of conception if you are ovulating.Now for conception purpose you need to have intercourse during and around the ovulation period say 48 to 72 hrs pre and post ovulation.But for your own pleasure and family life you can have intercourse later also,though it may not help you to get pregnant.You continue the medicines as prescribed by your doctor.. All the best madam.BYE TAKE CARE
Answered: Tue, 16 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor