Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

PCOD, blocked tubes, overweight, going through IVF. Chances of pregnancy with preserved eggs?

i am 35 year old with PCOD and blocked tubes , also overwight and going thru IVF and unfortunately with one failed attempt. I have 4 eggs preserved with my doctor , how sucessfull io can be with this preserved embriyo. what can i do to imporove my chances of getting pregnant. I at this point of time do not want to wait for wight lose as i have tried very very hard but was unsucessfull. My obesity is basically pear shaped. I am having fat on my thighs and hips
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
Chances of getting positive pregnancy with preserved embryo is around 30-40% in each cycle of IVF.
You can practice some relaxation technique to remain relaxed. Avoid smoking, drinking and harmful drugs. This will help you a little.
Best of luck
Hope it helps..
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor