Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

PCOD. Under siphene, HCG and FSH. Ca I travel far?

hello mam, i have a question which iam really concerned about..iam a dentist and planning to pursue my postgraduation. iam a pcod pt. married for an year and under siphene , fsh , hcg etc...problem is that if i join pg i have to travel 110km daily by road.and if i get pregnancy in between my 3yr course is it safe?..please suggest...thank u
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
First patients with pcod have difficulty in conceiving.second if you conceive i would recomend bed rest for atleast the first 3 months.people who conceive with help ( siphene,fsh,hcg) etc are to be continually monitored to look for risk areas.i would advice you to set your priorities and then plan accordingly.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor