Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

PCOD Syndrome 7years ago, metformin, camfort 0.5 mg, exebid, have 2 years baby, not able to conceive

hi doctor this is Maria from GOa ,my question is i had PCOD Syndrome 7years ago,in the meanwhile i got married and i was on medication metformin for some time, after 3 yrs of marriage a went to a infertility specialist and took treatment he advised me for tab Camfort 0.05mg and Tab Ebexid after that i immediatly conceieved a got a baby girl. she is now 2 years ,now we want to have a second baby , but i think i am not concieving should i again start treatment, iam 27 years and weigh 75 kgs,5.7 feet tall. pls suggest,my husband is a shippy guy, and most of the time away from me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
welcome to HCM

PCO - is a common condition found in women
If you are planning the second child pls go ahead with the treatment as it will help you get pregnant

If your husband is away most of the time - you can request the clinic to freeze his sperm which can be used for you when you ovulate - they can do the simple procedure of intra uterine insemination

hope to have answered your query
wish you all the best
Dr Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Wed, 16 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor