Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

PCOD. Follicular study found ruptured follicle. Taking endoget. Sufficient?

Hi.. I am having pcod problem.. since last three months doctor has give me throid 2.5 md and Meta-X for 3 months.I got my periods on 11 Jan 2013 and went for a follicular study on 10th day.The result of follicular study was End0-6mm rt ovary - nil lt ovary - 2.5 + 2.1 cm follicule found.And again was told to come on 12th day.. The result showed that follicule got ruptured.Endo-6.9mm and fluid seen in POD.Again i was suggested to take endoget 200mg for 15 days.So is their any chance of preganancy this month?Since last week i was feeling like to faint..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear patient,

UR QN:So is their any chance of pregnancy this month?Since last week i was feeling like to faint..

ANS:No chance any way get urine test,if periods are delayed
Answered: Mon, 7 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor