Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Overweight, severe anxiety with left sided neck, temple and eye pain, CAT scan showed sinus infection between eyes. Impending aneurism?

So I have severe anxiety, and I am overweight . 27 year old girl. Have had left side neck pain for months. Now, my left temple hurts, and my left eye hurts like a needle is being stabbed into it. Doctors have said everything from sinuses to bad teeth. I have been on a z-pack and also penicillin , no help. I had a cat scan, no contrast, nothing showed up except for a sinus infection between my eyes. Very terrified. Could I have an impending anyerism?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is very UNLIKELY that you have an impending aneurysm rupture. your complaints can be accounted for your sinusitis and you should seek treatment for the same. please consult your ENT physician. thanks
Answered: Mon, 23 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor