Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Overweight, blood tests done. How can I reduce weight?

i have a question to ask iam over weight for the past three to two yrs i was getting really big but i dont understand why i kept on getting small around the chest fat cells shrinked alot and the stomach went out alot its very strange i didnt understand and stared to get embrassed about it and my pyschatrist kept on saying it was pyschalogical and he was really pissing me off he barely send me to some one to do pyschicall exam on my body they just did blood tests they dont use there brian propley. do u think u can tell me if u know what the problem i explained to u is and do u understand me can u give me advice my freind took me to his doc to help me. and he pyschailly checked me proepley he is a samrt guy
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There are two ways to lose weight:

1. Eat right - and healthy. Which might mean that you need to consult a nutritionist.
2. Exercise regularly - 4 times a week for 30-40 min per session and it should include both cardio and weights.

I hope you get yourself on the track to recovery and a healthy weight as soon as you can. I hope this helped.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor