Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Over weight, dry foreskin, red blotches, itchiness, skin painful. Have STD. Help?

I am 49 year old male slightly overweight. Recently I have noticed my foreskin gettting very dry and torn and red blotches on head of penis that get itchy. Painful to pull skin back and seem to get white stuff under head that is itchy if I rub and makes head very red. This comes and goes so and I had a couple of years agio and thought it was STD, but got tested and it was not.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Chronic Ballano Posthatitis. (Mucocutaneous Genital Candidiasis).

As this is very common in diabetic individuals Please get your blood sugar levels done to rule out Diabetes

Take anti fungal medications orally along with topical anti fungal gel for local application.

Get the prescription of these drugs from your family Physician .

If you have difficulty in retraction of foreskin over glans consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination .

You may need to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.This will solve your problem permanently.
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor