Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Over weight, cycles irregular. On OBIMET. Can I have a baby?

hi am 23 year old, married height 150cm weight 65kgs.i was getting cycles only after 36days so i consulted my DR.i am over weight she presribed me to take OBIMET SR 500mg 20 tablets 1 day my query is what this medicine is given for am having t regulary but periods dates 37 days am married..i wish to have a kid after may? am in diet control..stoped taking rice and oily items..plz help me..
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Obimet SR will help you in maintaining the metabolic balance. To conceive, you will have to consult an infertility specialist so that she can treat you after proper investigations. Meanwhile continue with the diet control for weight loss.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL

Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor