Ovary removed, cramps, pain in leg and lower back. Reason?

Hi. I had surgery 2 years ago, with one ovary being removed due to a large cyst that had managed to twist the ovary around and attach itself to my bladder. (my surgeon go excited talking about it!) Yesterday I started having cramps, like a flash back to my period days. My lower stomach cramped, spreading pain down my right leg and to my lower back as well. It was better this morning, but as the day has gone on the cramps have returned. Is this normal or should I go see a doc soon? Anything to worry about?
April
Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hello.
The pain in the leg and lower back can be due to osteoporotic changes in your body after the removal of ovaries. This can be related to degenerative changes in the disc. Can be diagnosed by MRI scan.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com