Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Ovarian cyst ruptured, chronic pelvic pain. Done U/S, found follicles on ovaries. What is the cure?

I recently had an ovarian cyst that ruptured and left me with debilitating pain to the point where it hurt to wear a seatvelt when I drove, lean over, carry anything over a couple of pounds. The pain was almost completely unbearable after sex. When I told my dr s office, the blew me off and told me that it would resolve on its own . I am worried now that I may have developed another cyst bc I have chronic pelvic pain . My ultrasound done after the cyst rupture showed free fluid in pelvis , and many follicles on both ovaries, I have been tested for PCOS and do not have it, however my mother and both of my sisters have cystic ovaries. I am 27, never been pregnant, and have been off bc for a year and 8 months. My husband and I have been trying to conceive and my dr gave me two options: clomid or birth control. I just want to find out why and how to manage the chronic pelvic pain that I have. Supposedly, from the ultrasound, they have ruled out endometriosis , but I have been told that that is not a definitive dx. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
I am a Homoeopath and so will be sharing with you some different thoughts as you requested.
Sorry to tell that you are not yet cured of your diseases for the last 27 years. Instead of that all through your life you have received suppressive chemical drugs.
When you say that your mother and both your sisters had PCOS and that you also have it, you got it not because you were living with them but because you are born with the genetic tendency to get PCOS. That means since the time you took your birth as a single celled organism in your mother's womb, you were sick and at this age of 27 you are showing symptoms of PCOS, its rupture, pelvic pains etc.
I do not find anything strange in the attitude of your doctor who blew you off because, he does not know how to cure. He only knows how to stop the pain which is a very useful language of nature telling you that there is some problem in your body which is not yet resolved or cured.
You have a constitution which is genetically defective and unless and until you get cure by genetic and constitutional treatment, you are not going to get relief of pains now and get pregnant later .
I can suggest you to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician who will study your genetic and constitutional features to prescribe for you your curative remedy.
I can also help you provided you get back to me with more information about YOU through the Healthcare magic. You can contact me directly through the premium follow up question facility of HCM.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor