Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Oval-shaped organ swelling next to eye. What is wrong?

There is a oval-shaped organ swelling next to the right Eye and in between the right ear and right eye to my mom. As per the General Physician suggestion, I consulted the Eye Specialist. Eye Specialist confirmed that its no where related to eye. He asked me to consult the General Surgeon . Can you please suggest me what need to be done?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI I have gone through your mail as you said that your mom has an oval swelling on right side of right eye in the area between right eye and right ear,your eye specialist had declared that this swelling is not concerned with eye,I suspect this lump should be clinically examined by surgeon for physical findings regarding lump which will help in making diagnosis,than after your mother should go for F.N.A.C.from the lump which will discose the real pathology of lump than only final line of treatment may be planed.Thanks.
Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor