Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Outer cover of penis attached to top of inner layer. How to remove unwanted skin?

My penis s outer cover is attached with the top of the inner. In childhood doctors told to cut that attachment but it was not done due to my parent s negligence. Now when I masturbate the inner part of my penis does not come out . the skin s small part is attached to it. still now i did not see my inner penis. Now my question is how to remove that unwanted skin? is there any operation for that?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1531
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.

The skin of your penis called as prepuce is attached to neck of the glans of your penis and you want to remove it.

This can be done surgically (operation).

It is very small procedure done under local anesthesia and takes only 10 to 15 minutes and your will back to work same day.consult some Doctor and get it removed.Hope I answered your questtion.

Answered: Sat, 10 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor