Other name of Hypo

hypo is also known as _______.?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Any thing below normal limits is known as hypo. Hypoglycemia, hypogonadism, hypocalcemia, etc.

what is the other name for thyrowell as i am taking with my thyroxin @ home in india is it available in australia if so what is its name? i am on thyroxin for 15 years recently i been to my endocrinologist in india he added thyrowell with eltroxin i am short of them now in australia i dont know what is the other name of that pl thanku

I was trying to enter my prescriptions to see if there was any interactions with other medicines I was taking. When I entered synthroid 0.075MG, it questioned whether it was under another name, which I assumed a generic. If it was not I was supposed to let you know.

I went to MD Yesterday and he added a new prescription He said not to take Nitrofurantoin for 7 days and to take levofloxacin. I have a list of medications and could not find medicine bottle for Nitrofuranton. Is there another name for this drug. Babette aronson ( YYYY@YYYY