Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Osteoarthritis in knees. Taking neurobion forte injections. Bypass surgery done. Correct treatment?

Dear Doctor, my mother has been diagonised with osteoarthiritis in both knees and has severe pain while standing/walking. Her doctor has prescribed 3 neurobion forte injections 1 each on alternate days to ease the pain. She underwent heart by-pass surgery 2 years ago. Please advise whether the neurobion injection is the right choice for her knees. worried daughter
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  651
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
neurobion is not at all the part of treatment for arthritis of knee. you need to give her sustained release aceclofenac and calcium tablets along with some calcitriol and synovial fluid rejuvinators. for further treatment plan get in touch with reports of her knee.
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor