Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Oral sex, red skin, white bumps on upper lip, large cluster of bumps on corner of lip. STD?

about 2 weeks ago I had oral sex . The morning after the skin above my upper lip was red and there were small white bumps in the peek of my upper lip.. all of this was only visible to me. about a week and a half later, a slightly larger cluster of white bumps appeared in the corner of my upper lip, still barely visible, but has been continuing to grow. not sure what it is. been to several doctors and they say it does not look like herpes
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear usually herpes spreads rapidly. it wont take a week so even i am against herpes. but definitely it can be candida yeast infection. so i would suggest u to meet a dermatologist and ask him if a swab for fungal culture can be sent.
thank u
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor