Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Oral sex, non penetrative sex, red spots on glans. Taking sporanox. Yeast infection or STD?

hi ... i had oral sex and non penetrative sex with a VIRGIN girl about 20 to 30 days agoo . few days after that i has red spots on my glans and they were little itchy .. i went to vernologist and he said its penile yeast infection .. he gave me sporanox 100 mg which i took for 5 6 days .. after which i started havin mild fever 99.1 to 99.6 ... i want to know wether it could be any other std or somethng serious ?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question,you have developed red spots on your glans,which are itchy following oral and non penetrative sex with a virgin girl.Dear diseases which you connect following sexual exposure are called STD,THAT IS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES,what ever the disease ,even if your this infection is STD ,since you have got it by sexual means,now what is it?can be definitely said by examining .you,it can be syphilis,chlamydiae and any thing else. your advised to get your self examined by some dermatologist to clinch the diagnosis and get treatment accordingly.How ever it is not a serious since it developed only three days following sexual exposure ,be sure it cannot be AIDS
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor