Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Oral sex, dry flaky skin around mouth. Put face moisturiser, redness, white bump on inner cheek. STD symptoms?

Hi Gave a random girl oral sex saterday. Monday I noticed dry flaky skin around my mouth. I showered and put face moisturizer on it and it went away but was still a little red in that area. It is now Tuesday night and is the same dry and flaky. I also have noticed a little white bump on my inner cheek. Looks like an infected taste bud. Is this an STD? I have a girlfriend and am scared of giving something to her.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  363
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear, there can be two things. first you might have got a reaction from the vaginal fluid if there was some chemical applied in this area, other is std. with your history i think it is reaction rather than std as std takes atleast a week to develop. just wait for 2 days take some antihistamine. if it is not relieved please meet a dermatologist.
thank you
Answered: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor