Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Oral sex. Have irregular period. Can I get pregnant?

I did oral with my boyfriend, and well he ejaculated on my chest I wiped most of it off, then hoped in the shower ... Could it possibly run down to my vagina .. Is there any chance I could be pregnant ? Please help ... Btw I did just get off birth control .. I was not on it when this occurred... And I have irregular periods so I don t really know either ...
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Oral sex and an ejaculation on the chest cannot cause a pregnancy. please do not worry. Since you have washed off the ejaculate, there is no need to worry now. It is best to start taking birth control pills before having unprotected sex.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor