Operation of spinal for C-section, coded. Both on ventilators, lost oxygen, having short term memory loss. Their prognosis?

My daughter-in-law coded after she had a spinal, after being in labor for 48 hours and not progressing in dialation with an epidural. She went into the operating for the spinal for a C-section and coded. She and the baby were on ventalaters, but both lost oxygen and the mom is having short term memory issues. It has been 2 weeks since the delivery and the baby is still hospitalized, but mom went home after 9 days. Both will undergo occupational, physical, and speech therapy. What are their prognosis?
Tue, 22 Oct 2013