Operated for urinary tract problem. Noticed no normal flow of urine. What to do?

i was operated three months back regarding my urinary track problems.
i was not able to urinate in flow and blood was also coming out while urinating, doctor mentioned something is enlarged in my penis which was operated . blood is now not coming out but still flow of urine is not mormal , again i have suggested for operation , please suggest me what to do?
Tue, 24 Sep 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Good day!

You may be suffering from urethral stricture that is why flow of urine Is not normal. Did the doctor mention his diagnosis in your case? Urethral stricture is a very hard to treat disease and recurrent rates is 20-60% depending on the location and lenght of the stricture. He may need to do cystoscopy to check the passage of urine and to treat of there is blockage again.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes.