Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Operated for myomectomy, endometrial done. Can I get pregnant?

i am kajal, age 33yr. have been operated for lap myomectomy in 2009,and again , endometrial poly done on 16/11/12.i am not able to concive baby, my husband report is normal,i havedone ovulation for two cycle, egg size is small, dr advise me to take , femilon from D-5 TO 21 DAYS AND FOR MY HUSB HEY FORTE, IS IT PROPER MEDICINE? I THINK IT IS CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS, I WANT TO BE A MOTHER HOW IT IS POSSIBLE,DURING THIS TIME CAN WE HAVE SEX? PL ADVISE, IT IS ADVISE ABLE TO TAKE FEMILON ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Yes you can get pregnant after myomectomy.But your egg size is small,so your doctor has advised you to take femilon which will suppress ovulation.After that you will be given medication for ovulation induction.Its part of the treatment protocol. You can have sex during this time.
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor