Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Operated for complete rectal prolapse, removed meases. No ejaculation. Why?

My husband was done for him operation for complete rectal prolapse and doctor put for him meases then after 6 months , recurrent complete rectal prolapse , so the doctor ordered to remove meases and amputate weakness p-art and sutures the other part to coccyx vertebra . my husband now no having ejaculation from the penis , why ?.I want how my husband is treated
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
it seems the surgical procedure involved removing the skeletal muscle I.e. pubococcygeal muscle .this is responsible for ejaculation so your husband has ejaculatory problem
The possible treatment is quite a challenge. may be in due course of time, what ever part is left of the muscle may get some strength with good rehabilitation programme

good Luck
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor