Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Operated a tubal pregnancy. Go for follicular study to get pregnant?

hello sir, I Lata Raj from Udaipur (Rajasthan) India. I got married on 30/05/2009 since i cant get pregnant. On 17 september I got operated a Tubal Pregnancy in left tube. After that I am not able to pregnant and my doctor suggest me an IVF treatment, but I am not redy to do this treatment. I want normal process as possible as because this is a last option for me. I dont know whether my right tube is ok or not, every month I processed from follicular study after my periods. So please suggest appropriate treatment. As soon as possible.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
For conception, you need to confirm the patency of your right tube through tests like HSG and then go for a follicular study after ovulation induction.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor