Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Opened T T contraception, on medication for restarting periods. Homeopathic treatment for natural conception?

Respected Dr, Madam,

In respect to your advertisement in Dainic bhasker , Bhopal , I would like to discuss my problem with you .
I am 47 years old and my wife is 44 year old we had two kids one boy &girl my wife delivered them normally, my wife operated open T.T. in year 2007. Unfortunately we have lost our son last year in an accident my wife had menopause in Jan 2011. After demise of my son we got opened the T.T. last month my wife was given allopathic treatment for the restart of menaces . She had her one and only menses after restart menses of on 24th Jan-13 since than she has no menses.
As we want a child, we have been to so many Doctor and were advised for so many different techniques.
To conclude we want a natural conception and do not want to have allopathic medication . Now our questation is whether there is a homeopathic treatment for the natural restart of menaces , so that we may get a natural, normal egg, which can be fertilized through a normal inter course.
We would be pleased if we get a prompt and positive reply, which will enable us to plan a visit of indore for further advancement.

Sincerely you

Prafull Kumar Chowbey
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
A Clinical examination and investigations are needed to confirm the diagnosis.
If the symptoms are Menopause after confirming the diagnosis by MRI, S OESTROGEN,USG-FOR Folliclar study,Homeopathy/any medicine cannot help you if you occures menopause..because this is a natural process ,after menopause and even perimenopause women are non pregnancy could not posible.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta Homeopath

Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor