Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Open pores around cheekbones, uneven skin tone, darkness around forehead, nose, recommended melaglow. How should it be used?

I am Indian, what cream should i use for open pores, i have little bit of open pores around my cheekbones. Also, i have been recommended use of melaglow by a dermatologist for acne marks. How is it supposed to be used? All over the face, rubbing, at night? for how long this needs to be used? I have uneven skin tine, darken around forehead , nose and chin .
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  444
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Melaglow has to be applied at night all over the face by gently spreading. It can be kept overnight and can be used for 4 to 6 weeks.
For open pores you can use retino A on alternate nights and Melaglow on alternate nights. Both to be applied in the same manner. Also its important to use a sunscreen.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
Answered: Sat, 6 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor