Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Open clefs on both sides of face that periodically fill with pus, intense pain. Temporary relief measure?

Cleffs on both side of face didn t close, born with them unclosed, every now and then they fill with pus and the overwhelming quantity of the pus blocks itself from leaving. There was a hole in my ear that the pus would drain out of but after surgeries the hole is now gone so the pus is just filling up, The pain is unbearable. I just want some temporary relief until my appointment. I ve tried putting something warm on my ear, but as the pus has no wehre to go it just gets aggravated. Home remedies such as garlic oil, tea bag don t work. Tylenol , percacet don t kill the pain. What can provide temporary relief please?????
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
use antibiotics to treat pus
can be cefixime 200 mg bd for few days
analgesic mixed with muscle relextants
use gention violet soln on area
and above it clindamycin gel tds
Answered: Sun, 25 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor