Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Oozing spot under anus. Started as lump, now inflamed. Why does it keep leaking?

I have a oozing spot on the inside the lower right cheek just under my anus . It started about a mouth back as a lump, I believe chafing coursed it to inflame and now I have a Wight spot about 1cm round with a crater like hole in the centre witch is constantly leaking (a lot) I have squeeze n tried to pop this n a extreme amount of puss violently flys out. It has got to the point were I have tissue the constantly, the slightest touch courses it to leak and the puss / blood seems to be never ending. ........
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  333
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic!
You probably are having a fistula in ano.
Tests should be done to see the internal opening in the anorectum.
Sigmoidoscopy/ MR fistulogram should be done to see the internal opening and to delineate the fistula tract.
Surgery is done to treat fistula in ano.
Hope that answers your question.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor