Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Oozing sores in head

hello i have a 10 year old daughter that has oozing sores that is spreading rapidly in her head, she has always had this problem like this with her ears cracking open and bleeding, but we have never had this problem with the huge sores in her head her doctors dont seem to know what the problem is please help im very scared for her health please help
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
wellcome to healthcare magic.
well first thing is make sur that she does not have a the problem of dandruff and lice infestation.this problem can occur due to excessive itching.
for itching start with tab cetrizine 10my 1/2tab daily at bedtime.
tab amociclav 375mg three times a day after meals for 5days
+alternate day bathing with pottasium permanganate water.take precaution that it does not enter eyes and ears.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor