Only when the temperature drops in the fall, winter, and

Only when the temperature drops in the fall, winter, and spring do I get sever pressure on forehead, sore throat , dry cough, and pressure and congestion of chest and lungs. I have seen a neurologist who found no abnormalities but suggested I see an ear, eye, nose or allergy specialist. Antihistamines help. These symptoms disappear in warmer temperatures in the fall, spring and in the summer.

Right now my head feels like it going to explode, have a sore throat, dry cough and my chest and lungs feel pressure and congestion.
Is this an allergy, what medication can I take, and is this condition curable? Can you make a diagnosis and if I can't see a specialist tomorrow what medicine if any, can I take?
Sat, 27 Oct 2018