Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

One year old child, bumps on chest and cheeks. Change of diet to whole milk. Advise?

I switched my son who will be 1 year in 7days to whole milk. (little over a week now) He has done well, no symptoms thus far. However, I've noticed little bumps on his belly chest and now his cheeks. I wonder if this could be in relation to the milk change? He has no other symptoms and they do not bother him. Could this be a reaction? Or, possibly a minor allergy?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
we should not add milk and diary in food all the new studies dsay
child needs mothers milk for 2 yrs and after that no milk
if you add diary and milk which are animal proteins child starts having allergies and it will go on increasund day by day as time imcreases and you can land to major disease in future
withdraw milk and diary completely after 2 years can see
add cereals juices ruits soups vegetables in diets for time you can apply calamine lotion on skin
Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor