Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

One year old baby has difficulty in breathing. What should be done ?

I have one year old baby who is growing fine, but there is one thing that makes me worry. Sometimes he has difficulty breathing. What could be his problem? please help me....
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi , i would like to know since how many days is it been noticed?You need to give in some more details.Just as a benefit of doubt get a chest Xray done.It looks there would not be any pathology assosiated wth this complaints.In that case you should better try with homeopathy,as it is safe ,gentle and harmless for your small baby.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please mention at what situation does your baby has diffculty in breathing. While feeding, while sleeping, what posture exactly? Could be anything from simple snuffles ( cold with nose block) to allergic bronchitis or may be an anomaly of the palate.
And you may take an opinion form a pediatrician who can see & examine the baby.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor