One year ago I strained my left trunk muscle during

One year ago I strained my left trunk muscle during moving and
suffered severe pain (left side over abdomen) for three months.
Thought it was gone after that. Then in April (moving again) I
began to suffer pain in the lower abdomen, only in the evenings.
Taking Ibuprophen and Turmeric for it. Bowel movements good.
Not much exercise past 5 months. Eat twice a day as hungry.I adhere
to natural herbals and naturopathy throughout my life. Allopathic
MD will not be able to prescribe in this way. Thanks anyway.
Sat, 6 Oct 2018