One egg per day is it needs to be taken boiled, is it right ?

one egg per day is it needs to be taken boiled My doc advised me to take one egg per day, He said it is very good protein and best protein than milk has. i approached him as i was underweight and i need to put up some weight.i asked him what form of the egg is very good to take. he said you can take egg in any form, some other person said it is good protein if only taken in boiled form. which form is good for health, provide me the details. thanks.
Mon, 21 Mar 2011
's  Response
yes boiled egg is more good than omlet. as its boiled with in the shells of the egg. so no proteins are lost. omlette is oily and spicy so better to reduce the amount. i good to have boiled egg more than omlette.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Boiled or fried..you need to take it everyday..you will get the protein amoiunt needed. Take mutton, it is also good source of protien. Soya and beans are also good.

abhinav's  Response
It is better to take the boiled egg. You should not consume raw eggs it may spread some infections. You can consume one per day or even 2 per day is not a problem.