Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

On typhoid treatment, no improvement. Culture shows bicolye, ESR high, still fever has not gone. What next ?

Dear Sir/Madam, I m AAAAAAA, of 46 years old from India, freely expressing my problem. Before 1 month, my days for menstrual cycle was started but bleeding is not yet stopped. Went for consultation from a Gynecologist . She advised me for test of the whole lower abdomen and found Tumor from the report. It is written in the report that my Cervix become thick (61.8 mm) and shows a big oval SOL (44.5 mm x 38.4 mm) ? Fibroid . She (Doctor) suggested me to go for operation. Now, I m afraid of this matter and also unable to think for the right option either to go for operation or to go for any other treatment, if available. Sir/Madam, I need your help right now. Hope you will suggest me in this regard. Thanking you!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
I went through your detailed history.
Your 46 year old women having uterine fibroid along with thickened cervix and bleeding from last one months.
Taking into consideration, your age bleeding from last one month and ultra sound report, operation hysterectomy (removal of uterus ),is the only choice.
I think you have to go for it.
Hope this answers your question
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor