Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

On treatment for pimples and scars since months, no improvement, have oily skin. Effective remedy?

my name is pritesh i am going to treatment of pimple and scar doctor gave me brrevoxyl face wash , nilac gel and peroduo gel and on next visit he advice me to use saslic gel , nadibact gel and peroduo gel but it is recovering quick .. i want the result fast from last 3 month i going through treatment . .can u advce me best medicne i have oily skin
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic forum. Acne is a universal problem bothering oily skin adolescents. Of course no sex and age are exemption. I advise you to consult a general physician for diagnosis and treatment . besides i advise to see a parlour for tips.
Besides i advise you to follow some non medical procedures as wash the face with cold water as frequently as possible. Selectively use soap for face or use acne soaps available in the market. Diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, sea foods, with little of oil in the cooking. fruits juices, and dry fruits to build up blood, general health, and resistance to infections.Wishing for a fast recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Wed, 26 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor