On thyronorm, feel lazy, have backache and headaches often, 78 kg, 43 yrs old. Should I take weight reducing diet ?

I am 43 yrs old female and taking thyronorm 100 mcg for the last 12 yrs ,having two children.Igot my TSH done 3 months back and it was 4.99.I feel very lazy at times and have backache and headaches quite often.Other than thyronorm i m not taking any medication.My weight is 78 kg and my height is 152cm.Am i supposed to take multivitamins n calcium also?can u recommend me some weight reducing diet???
Wed, 28 Nov 2012