On ofloxacin for stomach cramps and watery stools. Why green stool now?

My 5 year old son started having stomach cramps a month back with constipation and later followed by loose, watery stools . We consulted doctor1 insisted for ultra sound scan of stomach & prescribed Ofloxacin syrup for 3 days . Ultra sound scan said Multiple subcentimeter lymph nodal enlargement noted within mesentery . Doctor1 reviewed and said nothing to worry about this and no treatment for this and it will subside once infection goes off. After the treatment loose motions stopped but little stomach pain here and then with bloating continued. After a week, boy had some chocolates and little spicy food resulting in loose, watery stools and stomach cramps again. Doctor1 reviewed and prescribed ofloxacin metronidazole thinking its diarrhea. After giving it or 3 days, symptoms didn t reduce and vomiting started as well. We changed doctor & doctor2 reviewed and prescribed Ziprax 100 mg ( cefixime ) along with Domstal and ORS. We got Stool test report and it was normal with 2-5 puss cells. We also gave for stool culture and that report showed no culture. After reviewing the reports doctor said stop antibiotics (3 days over anyway) and with ORS he will be normal in few days. Now, from couple of days, vomiting sensation stopped but he is not able to digest all the food he used to take. Stomach cramps has reduced but not stopped. Bloating is still there but reduced. Still having greenish loose hard and then watery stools once or twice in a day. He is able to take light /soft food and we are giving it frequently with ORS. We are not able to understand why he is not becoming normal , its been a month already and we are worried a lot. Please help us with your suggestion. You can write to me at YYYY@YYYY Thanks, Prithvi
Sat, 30 Mar 2019