On my Rx I am currently taking are Losartan potassium

On my Rx I am currently taking are Losartan potassium 100mg tab and Amlodipine besylate 10 mg tab, hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg tab, Aspirin 81mg daily and now this week I started taking potassium Klor-con 10 MEQ tablet 1 everyday,
I want to know if there are any interactions and when should I take my potassium? I do not take the Amlodipine because with the 100mg I take and the rest I feel my body weak at times like if my vital blood pressure is 126/86 should I take my meds then I have some breakfast first then take my meds I am taking my potassium later at around lunchtime or early dinner 5pm, please advise
Tue, 23 Oct 2018