Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

On mirena. Diagnosed as UTI. Had protected sex. Started spotting. How to get cured?

i have had my mirena for about 4 yrs now and i recently went to a dr about pelvic pain they test me for uti an it came back positive and there were no std i had protected sex with my bf an a couple days later i started spotting where i urinate an it feels as though my uterus is about to literally fall out whenever i pee what can i do
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

One of the various causes for such a problem could be urinary tract infection. You need to be further investigated after a physical examination. A urine culture and sensitivity may be required along with urine routine examination. Further investigations and treatment depend on the initial reports. Please consult your doctor for the same.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor