On medicine for dysbiosis, candidiasis, leaky gut, have hives all over body, face flushing after eating. Is it due to leaky gut?

I ve been dealing with dysbiosis , candidiasis and leaky gut. I am now on a biofilm protocol. For the past two days I ve been getting hives all over my body as a reaction to eating. I am on the body ecology diet and have been following it fully. My face gets flushed after I eat. It happens after eating anything. Could a leaky gut get so bad that anything gets through and causes a histamine reaction??
Tue, 5 Mar 2019