Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

On follicular study. Have infertility. Taking chymoral forte. Help?

i have a query..i have been taking med for infertility ,i did my follicular study and today was my 18th day of the reading of my follicular study is 41mm x 41mm and doc told me that it has been developed into a follicular cysy,now doc prescribed me to take chymoral forte ...i dont understand y he prescribed me this med...PLZ HELP.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hello dear,

Welcome to HCM

Dont worry because stress is not good for your health.The doctor is doing right as by the follicular study it look to be develop into follicular cyst.However dont worry the medicine he prescribe will solve your problem.Just be relax and do regular sex with your partner

Dr Kumar Sudhir

Con sultan Psychiatrist & Psychologist
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor