Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

On duphaston for periods. Is it required to have flashing on tubes or clomid/ovulet is enough to be pregnant ?

Hi doc, just wanted to ask my OB have me taken duphaston in order for me to have my period and once im done with my period she asked me to go back to her clinic for me to have flashing on my fallopian tube , is it really necessary or do I have to take rightaway clomid or ovulet for me to get pregnant? I badly need to get pregnant I m already 30 and 5 years married. Please help me Doc. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Your gynecologist wants to test your tubes for patency. If you have not tried ovulation inducing drugs like clomid earlier, then you can start with it but it is best to get yourself investigated first to rule out any pathology causing a delay in pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor