Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

On clomid, i am ovulating. When should i have sex with my husband, to have baby?

i am on my first clomid , and i just did a scan on the 9th of my cycle, and scan shows that, my uterus is seen with lobulated outlines, superior limit of uterus could not be ascertained due to the huge size. Endometrial plate echo not visualized. Follicles are noted in both ovaries, on the left, the two lead follicles are 17.5 and 11.5mm respectively. Right- single largest follicles seen measures 14.6cm. No fluid in the POD. my question is, i am ovulating and when should i have sex with my husband, to have baby?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

Dominant follicle usually ruptures when it is around 20mm.
So you can try when your follicle reaches 18mm, Or soon after injection HCG is given.
Chances of conception are high when the size of follicle ranges between 18-22mm.
Hope this helps.
Wish you good luck.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor